If you were always keen on trying out Google TV but were turned off by the high price of purchasing the Logitech Revue, despite its price drop not too long ago, you’ll be pleased to know that the TV set top box is about to get even cheaper. Logitech has announced yet another price cut for the Revue.
Starting today, customers will be able to purchase the Logitech Revue for $99 – that’s $200 off its initial price when it was first launched. It’s either sales aren’t going too well, or Logitech are gearing up to release a new Revue sometime soon but whatever the reason – it’s still Google TV in a box. Let’s not forget that it will even be receiving an update later this summer, which brings tons of new features not present in the current version of the operating system, including the Android Market.
$99 for the Logitech Revue seems like a pretty good deal but is it enough to convince people to pick one up? The Apple TV, which costs the same at $99, isn’t exactly selling like hotcakes – how well do you think consumers will respond to this new price tag? Will you be getting the Logitech Revue now that it’s this cheap?RELATED
- Luna Delivery Service Will Deliver Packages At Night When You're Actually Home
- ASUS VivoPC Windows 8-Powered Home Theater PC Now Available
- Google Opening Showrooms In Six U.S. Cities For The Holidays
- Nest Learning Thermostat Receives A Major Update
- Netatmo's Wireless Thermostat Can Be Controlled From Your Smartphone Anywhere
- Follow: Google, google tv, Logitech, price drop, revue,