Microsoft OneNote users will be excited to know that the app has now been updated to version 1.2 with a whole bunch of new features. Released earlier this year in January, OneNote for the iPhone is an app that allowed users to easily capture notes, ideas, create lists and stay organized. Syncing with SkyDrive, and accessible on other platforms such as your desktop, OneNote is like Microsoft’s version of Evernote.
The new version of OneNote Mobile has implemented the following new features: Search – to find text in notebook, sections and pages, Pin recent notes – to keep your favorite notes at the top of the Recently Viewed list, Sync shared notebooks – for syncing notebooks that are being shared with other people as well, Choose the notebooks that sync to your phone and appear on the Home screen – basically more control over which notebooks you’d like to keep synced, Set image size for photos, and a new color scheme to improve the look and feel of the app.
OneNote Mobile 1.2 is now available for free for a limited time from the Apple App Store. So for those of you who haven’t downloaded it yet – what do you have to lose? Check it out and see.
- 2014-04-17: Cortana Is Off-Limits To Users Aged Below 13 Years Old
- 2014-04-17: Xbox Music Update For Windows Phone 8.1 Coming Next Week
- 2014-04-16: Bing.com Gets Personalized Cards
- 2014-04-16: Users Report Cortana Having Problems Setting Alarms
- 2014-04-16: Microsoft Discounting Windows XP Support For Enterprise
- 2013-02-28: YouTube For iOS Gets Send To TV Feature With Xbox 360, PS3, Smart TV Support
- 2013-02-14: Android And iOS Capture 91.1% Global Market Share
- 2013-01-03: Chicago Signs Four-Year Services Deal With Microsoft
- 2011-09-16: Microsoft App Store Approach for Windows 8 Metro Apps
- 2011-07-05: Bing 1.1 brings Lasso to the iPad