Panoramas are some of the most fun things you can create with the use of a camera, but it’s difficult to create really good compositions due to the inaccuracy of the human eye, and lens when it comes to stitching images together. However, the folks over at Pixeet have managed to come up with a way to overcome all those problems – by using a fish-eye lens and a helpful app.
Designed for the iPhone 4, the Pixeet 360 comprises of a case that allows you to mount a specially designed fish-eye lens over the camera. Users then run the app which guides them through the shooting process (users only need to capture 4 photographs) and then compile the images to complete a panorama. With the app, users can even share their creations online, and even check out panoramas from other people.
I’ve checked out some examples of the Pixeet 360 from both the company and other users and I gotta say the results were very impressive, which suggests that the Pixeet 360 is easy to use. The Pixeet 360 can be yours for $49 and is purchasable from the Pixeet website. The Pixeet 360 app is available from the Apple App Store for free.RELATED
- PanoPal Is An iPhone, Android Accessory That Helps Take Panoramic Shots
- Schneider Unveils iPro Series 2 Lenses For The iPhone 5
- The ThrowBack App Is An Interesting Way To Recall Photos And Memories
- Snappgrip for iPhone adds a camera grip to your smartphone
- The Trygger camera clip adds a polarizing filter to your iPhone
- Follow: app, Apple Inc, iOS, iPhone, iphone 4, photo,