The updated MacBook Air was just launched today and case manufacturers certainly aren’t wasting any time in introducing their new goods for the laptop. WaterField Designs has just announced the launch of its new lineup of cases designed for the brand new MacBook Air. Called the Smart Case, it doesn’t fold up into a triangle to act as a stand for the laptop, but what it does is protect your MacBook Air while keeping it stylish and sleek looking at the same time.
Available in two sizes (11.6 or 13.1 inches), the Smart Cases are lightweight and protective, features a nylon exterior that is water-resistant, has a padded interior, an Ultrasuede scratch-free liner to keep fingerprints away, eco-friendly distressed brown leather flanks, high-impact, rigid, plastic inserts for additional protection, and a stretch back pocket for holding power adapters and cables.
The WaterField MacBook Air Smart Case is available in six colors and can be purchased now for $79 (for the 11″ MBA) and $89 (for the 13″ MBA).
Next Story: Garmin Joins The Dark Side
- 2014-04-09 Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-03-23 12-Inch MacBook Rumored Once Again
- 2014-03-12 Broken MacBook Pro Fixed By Being 'Cooked' In An Oven
- 2014-02-18 Apple Patent Suggests MacBooks With Touch Controls
- 2014-02-13 Apple Confirms Suppliers Do Not Use Conflict Minerals
- 2011-05-25 BookBook for Air turns your MacBook Air into a vintage novel