The updated MacBook Air was just launched today and case manufacturers certainly aren’t wasting any time in introducing their new goods for the laptop. WaterField Designs has just announced the launch of its new lineup of cases designed for the brand new MacBook Air. Called the Smart Case, it doesn’t fold up into a triangle to act as a stand for the laptop, but what it does is protect your MacBook Air while keeping it stylish and sleek looking at the same time.
Available in two sizes (11.6 or 13.1 inches), the Smart Cases are lightweight and protective, features a nylon exterior that is water-resistant, has a padded interior, an Ultrasuede scratch-free liner to keep fingerprints away, eco-friendly distressed brown leather flanks, high-impact, rigid, plastic inserts for additional protection, and a stretch back pocket for holding power adapters and cables.
The WaterField MacBook Air Smart Case is available in six colors and can be purchased now for $79 (for the 11″ MBA) and $89 (for the 13″ MBA).RELATED
- Jony Ive Designed (RED) Mac Pro Fetches $977,000 At Auction
- Several Late 2013 Retina MacBook Pro Owners Complain About Wi-Fi Connectivity Issues
- Historic Apple II DOS Source Code Can Now Be Downloaded
- Apple Issues Fix For 13" MacBook Pros' Trackpad And Keyboard Woes
- Knock Unlocks Your Mac By Knocking On Your iPhone
- Follow: case, macbook,