Have you been jogging and perhaps you just don’t like the feeling of your iPod/iPhone in your pocket? Well perhaps as an alternative to armbands, inventors Jon and Lenny have come up with a new way for you to attach your iPod/iPhone to yourself without the need for straps, clips, Velcro or magnets, and they’re calling this new innovation The Move.
How it works
1) Place The Move behind your shirt or article of clothing that you are going to ‘wear’ The Move with.
2) Position The Move where you want your iPhone4/iPod Touch screen to appear.
3) Place your iPhone4/iPod Touch in front of your shirt or article of clothing.
4) Secure your iPhone4/iPod Touch by snapping it into The Move
It looks quite cool as only the screen of your iPod/iPhone is visible, giving people the illusion that you have a screen installed onto your t-shirt. As it is attached to your clothes, the creators have claimed that this is the reason why The Move will remain secure.
Currently the project has yet to kick off and the creators are looking for funding of $25,000. If this is something that you would not having, or perhaps you’re an angel investor, just head on down to their Kickstarter page and make your contribution.
- Pebble Steel Starts Shipping and Pebble App Store Debuts
- ShutterBall Helps You Take Just The Right Selfie With Your iPhone
- Japanese iPhone Accessory Makes Smell-O-Vision A Reality
- Apple and Google spent more on patents than R&D in 2011
- BabyPing Turns Your iOS Device into a Baby Monitor; Launched in the UK; US in Late June