Have you been jogging and perhaps you just don’t like the feeling of your iPod/iPhone in your pocket? Well perhaps as an alternative to armbands, inventors Jon and Lenny have come up with a new way for you to attach your iPod/iPhone to yourself without the need for straps, clips, Velcro or magnets, and they’re calling this new innovation The Move.
How it works
1) Place The Move behind your shirt or article of clothing that you are going to ‘wear’ The Move with.
2) Position The Move where you want your iPhone4/iPod Touch screen to appear.
3) Place your iPhone4/iPod Touch in front of your shirt or article of clothing.
4) Secure your iPhone4/iPod Touch by snapping it into The Move
It looks quite cool as only the screen of your iPod/iPhone is visible, giving people the illusion that you have a screen installed onto your t-shirt. As it is attached to your clothes, the creators have claimed that this is the reason why The Move will remain secure.
Currently the project has yet to kick off and the creators are looking for funding of $25,000. If this is something that you would not having, or perhaps you’re an angel investor, just head on down to their Kickstarter page and make your contribution.
- 2014-04-22 Fading Carrier Subsidies May Hit High-End Smartphones
- 2014-04-22 5.5-inch iPhone Delayed To 2015 [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21 Google Glass SMS iPhone Support Coming Soon
- 2014-04-17 Is Steve Ballmer Using An iPhone Now? (Debunked & Updated)
- 2014-04-16 Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2011-12-14 Quad Lock Case lets you attach your iPhone anywhere
- 2011-10-25 iLuv iMM155 Vibro II iPhone/iPad alarm clock docking station
- 2011-10-03 iLoveHandles BARNACLE holds your iPhone 4 on smooth surfaces
- 2011-09-20 Retro looking iPhone/iPod charging dock with Bluetooth headset
- 2011-01-05 iLuv to showcase new accessories at CES 2011