When the name B&O (Bang & Olufsen) is mentioned, the first thing that probably pops into most people’s heads is “out the question, too expensive!” and we don’t think that B&O’s latest offering, the BeoVision 7-55 television will be an exception.
The BeoVision 7-55 will see B&O’s flagship television set make a jump into the active-shutter 3D world and on top of that it will feature an integrated Blu-ray player. The display features LED backlight and a sensor which measures ambient light levels and adjusts the display’s contrast to provide an optimized viewing experience, or so the company is claiming.
As with most B&O products, they feature rather innovative solutions that normally can’t be found on other brands, although the premium they are asking for really calls into question as to whether we can live without said innovations. With the BeoVision 7-55, it features a motorized stand so you can adjust height and swivel it to your liking via remote.
Apart from the ability to remotely adjust the height of the television, B&O has not neglected the sound and the BeoVision 7-55 will feature B&O’s patent acoustic lens technology that will adapt the sound according the acoustics of the room – pretty nifty, huh?
For more information head on down to B&O’s website.
- 2014-03-18: Peanuts 3D Set To Grace The Silver Screen In 2015
- 2014-01-16: Adobe Introduces 3D Printing Capabilities In Photoshop
- 2014-01-15: Pin Screen On A Building Looks Out Of This World
- 2014-01-07: Bang and Olufsen Reinvents the Wheel with Beosound Essence Sound System
- 2013-12-06: No Glasses 3D Tablet Makes 3D Viewing More Convenient
- 2013-11-27: IZON Wants You To View 3D LED TVs Sans 3D Glasses
- 2013-01-08: Bang & Olufsen built-in sound system - BeoLab 15, BeoLab 16
- 2013-01-08: Bang & Olufsen BeoLab 12 Digital Speakers Collection
- 2012-05-05: B&O PLAY launches BeoPlay A3, iPad Sound System – Hands On
- 2011-07-04: Loewe Individual 3D TV Lets You Customize Its Looks