When the name B&O (Bang & Olufsen) is mentioned, the first thing that probably pops into most people’s heads is “out the question, too expensive!” and we don’t think that B&O’s latest offering, the BeoVision 7-55 television will be an exception.
The BeoVision 7-55 will see B&O’s flagship television set make a jump into the active-shutter 3D world and on top of that it will feature an integrated Blu-ray player. The display features LED backlight and a sensor which measures ambient light levels and adjusts the display’s contrast to provide an optimized viewing experience, or so the company is claiming.
As with most B&O products, they feature rather innovative solutions that normally can’t be found on other brands, although the premium they are asking for really calls into question as to whether we can live without said innovations. With the BeoVision 7-55, it features a motorized stand so you can adjust height and swivel it to your liking via remote.
Apart from the ability to remotely adjust the height of the television, B&O has not neglected the sound and the BeoVision 7-55 will feature B&O’s patent acoustic lens technology that will adapt the sound according the acoustics of the room – pretty nifty, huh?
For more information head on down to B&O’s website.RELATED
- PiixL Jetpack: A Small Enough PC To Be Tucked Behind Your Flat Screen TV
- Natural Machines' 3D Printed Pizza Actually Looks Edible
- Luna Delivery Service Will Deliver Packages At Night When You're Actually Home
- ASUS VivoPC Windows 8-Powered Home Theater PC Now Available
- Google Opening Showrooms In Six U.S. Cities For The Holidays
- Follow: 3d, b&o, bang and olufsen, televisions,
- Seen at: t3