While we can’t verify the validity of the photo you see above, it appears that the photo was taken at a Wintek factory where workers were inspecting the alleged iPhone 5 screens. Now if you have been following the iPhone 5 rumors, you know that many are suggesting that the iPhone 5 will featuring an almost edge-to-edge display along with an elongated Home button, which would also allow for gestures.
The photo above has actually been enlarged hence the pixelation, but if you look closely, it appears that the front panel of the iPhone 5 does indeed feature a slightly elongated Home button along with the rumored edge-to-edge display. We’re not sure how the person managed to grab such a clear photo in the Wintek factory, and in a section of the factory which we’re assuming where no cameras/photography is allowed.
Unless these are actually iPhone 4 front panels that someone has painstakingly photoshopped to make them look like the rumored iPhone 5, then what we are looking at here could possibly be the closest thing we have to seeing the iPhone 5 prior to its release.
Photoshop or genuine? You guys decide.RELATED
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- iPhone 6 Prototype With 4.9-Inch Screen Being Tested [Rumor]
- Apple Reportedly Buys Kinect-Tech Creator PrimeSense For $345 Million
- Amazon's 2014 Smartphone Rumored To Feature 3D Gestures And Eye Tracking
- WSJ "Confirms" iPhone 5c Orders Being Cut
- Follow: china, iPhone 5, leak,
- Seen at: applebitch