While we can’t verify the validity of the photo you see above, it appears that the photo was taken at a Wintek factory where workers were inspecting the alleged iPhone 5 screens. Now if you have been following the iPhone 5 rumors, you know that many are suggesting that the iPhone 5 will featuring an almost edge-to-edge display along with an elongated Home button, which would also allow for gestures.
The photo above has actually been enlarged hence the pixelation, but if you look closely, it appears that the front panel of the iPhone 5 does indeed feature a slightly elongated Home button along with the rumored edge-to-edge display. We’re not sure how the person managed to grab such a clear photo in the Wintek factory, and in a section of the factory which we’re assuming where no cameras/photography is allowed.
Unless these are actually iPhone 4 front panels that someone has painstakingly photoshopped to make them look like the rumored iPhone 5, then what we are looking at here could possibly be the closest thing we have to seeing the iPhone 5 prior to its release.
Photoshop or genuine? You guys decide.
Next Story: Amazon GovCloud stashes sensitive data away
- 2014-03-26: BlackBerry 10.3 Leak Reveals Possible Future BlackBerry Devices
- 2014-02-09: Sony Xperia Sirius D6503 Screenshots Leaked
- 2014-01-28: Alleged Left 4 Dead 2 Plantation Map Image Leaked
- 2014-01-09: @evleaks: Rose Gold Galaxy Note 3 Headed For Verizon
- 2013-12-10: LG V510 Tablet Images Leaked
- 2013-08-13: iPhone 5 Reportedly Explodes And Injures Woman's Eye In China
- 2012-12-14: iPhone 5 Debut In China Is Slow
- 2012-12-06: iPhone 5S leaked pics show slight difference to iPhone 5 [Rumor]
- 2011-09-27: iPhone 5 prototype lost in China?
- 2011-09-19: iPhone 5 with A5 processor photo leaked?