The brand new BlackBerry phones are finally on their way to the nation’s carriers. So if you’ve got your eyes set on any of the devices be prepared to fork out the cash very soon. AT&T will be getting the Torch 9810 – which will run on the carrier’s 4G LTE network, and can be purchased on August 21st.
The BlackBerry Bold 9930 and BlackBerry Torch 9850 will be available from Sprint on August 21st as well, with the Bold being sold for $249.99 with a 2-year contract and the Torch is priced at $149.99 after a $50 rebate and with a 2-year contract.
Verizon will be selling the BlackBerry Bold 9930 for $249.99 with a 2-year contract on August 25th. T-Mobile seems to be the only carrier missing, but considering that it might be acquired by AT&T in the near future, it’s not a big surprise. Anybody interested in picking up the new BlackBerry phones next week? Or will you be holding out until RIM starts manufacturing QNX phones?
Next Story: Apple OS X Lion USB thumb drive now on sale
- 2014-04-21 BlackBerry Classic Pegged For November Release
- 2014-04-20 BlackBerry's CEO "Really Likes" The Idea Tablet
- 2014-04-20 BlackBerry 10.3 Early Build Shown Off On Video
- 2014-04-16 BlackBerry 10.2.1 Software Update Hits Q10 And Z10
- 2014-04-15 BlackBerry And NantHealth Team Up For Healthcare-Specific Smartphone
- 2013-01-10 Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, And T-Mobile Confirm Support For BlackBerry 10 [Updated]
- 2011-08-15 BlackBerry Bold 9930 splashes on Verizon website
- 2011-08-11 New BlackBerry phones arriving on Sprint - August 21st
- 2011-01-25 Verizon BlackBerry customers get OS 6 today
- 2010-06-02 BlackBerry Bold 9650 Goes Official On Verizon Wireless