Remember we announced that iHeartRadio that was going to undergo a major revamp a couple of months ago? Well, it has officially gone live and Clear Channel has released the app for iOS devices this morning. Using your iPod Touch, iPhone or iPad, you can tune into the free digital radio service that features over 11 million songs and 400,000 artists “more than 10 times the number of songs offered by Pandora” and live streams of over 800 popular live broadcast stations.
The new app has been updated to match the revamped iHeartRadio website and saves your stations to the cloud (provided you have a Facebook account). With no commercials (hooray!) until the end of 2011, you’ve got basically nothing to lose if you feel like checking it out. The new iHeartRadio is available now for free on the Apple App Store, while the iHeartRadio apps for other platforms will be updated in the near future. Find out more at the official website.
- 2014-04-23 iPhone 6's Metal Casings Could Be Supplied By Catcher [Rumor]
- 2014-04-23 Apple Sells 43.7 Million iPhones, 16.3 Million iPads In Q2 2014
- 2014-04-22 Fading Carrier Subsidies May Hit High-End Smartphones
- 2014-04-22 5.5-inch iPhone Delayed To 2015 [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21 Google Glass SMS iPhone Support Coming Soon
- 2013-06-17 XCOM: Enemy Unknown Releasing On iOS June 20
- 2013-05-24 iOS 7 Redesign May Feature Flat 'Black and White' Design
- 2013-05-24 Verizon Cloud Offers 500MB Of Free Storage To iOS, Some Android Devices
- 2013-05-17 Temple Run Franchise Surpasses 300M Downloads; Temple Run 2 Update Incoming
- 2013-05-17 iOS Devices Now Approved For Military Use By Department Of Defense