Are you always away from home and constantly finding yourself coming up with lots of musical ideas and songs when doodling with your guitar? Most of the time you want to record those ideas down, but don’t have the necessary tools to do it. You can’t possibly carry your laptop with you all the time, since it’s not very practical. You would use your phone, but the built-in microphone doesn’t do justice to your song, not to mention the amount of background noise that gets picked up with it as well.
What do you do then? Well, the folks over at Sonoma Wire Works have come up with a solution. Called the GuitarJack Model 2 audio interface, this handy little accessory plugs right into your iOS devices (iPhone, iPod touch, iPad) and turns them into portable recording studios. With inputs for microphones, ¼” head cables (i.e. guitar cables) and 1/8″ stereo mic/line inputs, and apps to modify the tone of your instruments, and most importantly – to record everything you play/sing; the GuitarJack Model 2 has everything you need to produce a high-quality music recording while on the move. Perfect for the travelling musician.
The Sonoma GuitarJack is available at an introductory price of $149 (MSRP $199) and will ship in 4-6 weeks. Find out more or purchase it from the Sonoma Wire Works online store.RELATED
- Spotify for iOS updated with radio streaming feature for both free and premium users
- RockAppleWood is a classy looking iOS speaker dock made from wood
- IK Multimedia's iRig MIC Cast for iOS devices now available for $39.99
- Flipboard Adds Audio to its Social Magazine with SoundCloud
- Sony’s Latest iOS Dock; Magnetic Fluid for Dampening
- Follow: app, iOS, iPad, iPhone, ipod touch,