Instagram has got to be one of the most popular camera/photo sharing apps around. When most third-party services are even struggling to get a cult status, Instagram has its own following of third-party services! And now, joining the ranks of Stickygram and Postagram, we have a service called Casetagram. This time around, we get a service that takes your Instagram photographs and then transform them into a custom-made iPhone 4/4S case.
Instead of protecting your iPhone with some random case that’s available to just about everybody else, Casetagram ensures that you’ll have a case that reflects you, your personality, and your photography skills on the iPhone. All you have to do is login with your Instagram ID, select the photographs you want and pick from one of four different layouts: even squares, even circles, uneven rectangles, uneven circles and you get to select between white or clear cases.
The cases will set you back $35 each (inclusive of shipping). Head over to the Casetagram website to find out more.
- 2014-04-14: Instagram Down, And Up Again
- 2014-04-02: Instagram Works On Bug That Hides Recent Photos
- 2014-03-25: Instagram Hits 200 Million Active Users
- 2014-03-25: Instagram Tests Facebook Places Integration
- 2014-03-20: WhatsApp And Instagram On The Nokia X
- 2011-12-28: Connect Design Block Case for the iPhone 4/4S: a case inspired by LEGO
- 2011-10-14: iPhones bring "best ever day of sales for a device family" on Sprint
- 2011-10-10: AT&T iPhone 4 cases won't fit the iPhone 4S (updated)
- 2011-04-29: White iPhone 4 slightly thicker than black iPhone 4
- 2011-03-29: Speck CandyShell Card iPhone 4 case replaces wallet