Instagram has got to be one of the most popular camera/photo sharing apps around. When most third-party services are even struggling to get a cult status, Instagram has its own following of third-party services! And now, joining the ranks of Stickygram and Postagram, we have a service called Casetagram. This time around, we get a service that takes your Instagram photographs and then transform them into a custom-made iPhone 4/4S case.
Instead of protecting your iPhone with some random case that’s available to just about everybody else, Casetagram ensures that you’ll have a case that reflects you, your personality, and your photography skills on the iPhone. All you have to do is login with your Instagram ID, select the photographs you want and pick from one of four different layouts: even squares, even circles, uneven rectangles, uneven circles and you get to select between white or clear cases.
The cases will set you back $35 each (inclusive of shipping). Head over to the Casetagram website to find out more.RELATED
- Razer Kazuyo iPhone Gamepad Leaked
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- iPhone 5s Shipping Times Improve To 1-3 Days
- Report Claims Touch ID's Accuracy Degrades Over Time
- "Apple Picking" Is A New Smartphone Theft Technique You Need To Be Aware Of
- Follow: Apple Inc, case, instagram, iOS, iPhone, iphone 4, iPhone 4S,
- Seen at: gizmodo