Uh-oh, it looks like the iPhone 4S has already been plagued by shipment delays, at least for international customers. While the hardware specs of the iPhone 4S didn’t exactly wow the crowd at Apple’s iPhone event, there are still loyal fans out there and users with the iPhone 3G or 3GS who will see the iPhone 4S as an upgrade. So much so that when the clock struck 12am on the 7th of October, Apple’s servers sagged under the weight of customers attempting to pre-order the device.
The good news is that at least for those living in the US, you guys will be able to receive your iPhone 4S on the 14th of October as promised. However for those outside of the US but still part of the first batch of pre-orders, such as those living in Australia, Canada, France, Germany and the UK (Japan’s site is not taking online orders), it looks like the shipping time for the iPhone 4S has slipped to 1-2 weeks.
We have no idea if these shipping times will change in the next several days, but for now it looks like those living in the affected countries listed above, you guys are in for a wait.RELATED
- Razer Kazuyo iPhone Gamepad Leaked
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- iPhone 5s Shipping Times Improve To 1-3 Days
- Report Claims Touch ID's Accuracy Degrades Over Time
- "Apple Picking" Is A New Smartphone Theft Technique You Need To Be Aware Of
- Follow: Apple Inc, australia, canada, france, germany, iPhone 4S, uk,
- Seen at: macrumors