Uh-oh, it looks like the iPhone 4S has already been plagued by shipment delays, at least for international customers. While the hardware specs of the iPhone 4S didn’t exactly wow the crowd at Apple’s iPhone event, there are still loyal fans out there and users with the iPhone 3G or 3GS who will see the iPhone 4S as an upgrade. So much so that when the clock struck 12am on the 7th of October, Apple’s servers sagged under the weight of customers attempting to pre-order the device.
The good news is that at least for those living in the US, you guys will be able to receive your iPhone 4S on the 14th of October as promised. However for those outside of the US but still part of the first batch of pre-orders, such as those living in Australia, Canada, France, Germany and the UK (Japan’s site is not taking online orders), it looks like the shipping time for the iPhone 4S has slipped to 1-2 weeks.
We have no idea if these shipping times will change in the next several days, but for now it looks like those living in the affected countries listed above, you guys are in for a wait.
Next Story: Nissan GT-R is an undercover police car
- 2013-09-13: The PocketPlug Is An iPhone Case With A Built-In Charger
- 2013-09-10: Apple iPhone 5 Discontinued, iPhone 4S Now Free On Contract
- 2013-09-08: Croatian Woman's iPhone 4S Reportedly Explodes On Bedside Table
- 2013-06-23: Walmart Slashes iPhone 5 And iPhone 4S Prices Permanently
- 2013-06-20: Apple Sued Over Call Forwarding Patent By Texas Company
- 2011-10-14: iPhone 4S pre-orders in Australia see delays
- 2011-10-05: Samsung files injunction against iPhone 4S in France and Italy
- 2011-10-03: 8GB iPhone 4 and 64GB iPhone 4S outed by Vodafone Germany?
- 2011-09-27: iPhone 5 to be launched 14th October in US, UK, France, Germany and Japan? (updated)
- 2010-01-19: French Government Urges You To Skip Internet Explorer For The Moment