Jabra, a company known for its wireless headsets and accessories for smartphones has just announced the addition of yet another device to its hands-free kit lineup. Called the STREET2, this stylish Bluetooth device comes in the form of a dog-tag pendant that hangs around your neck. Users can then plug in their favorite headphones to enjoy their music and calls with the device.
What’s special about the STREET2 is that it can pair with your phone and music playing device that’s within a 10 meter range simultaneously – so you don’t have to miss out on calls while listening to your music at the same time. The STREET2 also features onboard controls for you to skip music tracks, answer/end calls, redial last numbers and more. It features Bluetooth 3.0+EDR, virtual surround sound, AM3D power bass, and other digital sound enhancements.
The Jabra STREET2 features up to 8 hours of talk time, up to 8 hours of music playing time and a standby time of up to 9.5 days. It should cost about $77 (3,799 Rs) when it goes on sale. Find out more.
Next Story: iPhone 4S facing display issues?
- 2014-04-17: Future Sonos Software Update Could See Full Wireless Speaker System Capability
- 2014-02-28: MOGA Teases Upcoming Bluetooth Gamepad
- 2014-02-20: Sceptre SoundPal Bluetooth Speaker
- 2014-01-21: Bluetooth Smart Jewelry Pendant
- 2014-01-02: Cobra AirWave Mini
- 2013-11-28: LG Tone Ultra Bluetooth Stereo Headset Announced
- 2012-12-03: NULYX Bluetooth Headset Offers A Different Kind Of High
- 2011-06-17: Samsung's three new Bluetooth headsets to be sold at T-Mobile
- 2011-04-12: Bluetrek CARBON Bluetooth 3.0 headset now on sale
- 2011-03-08: Turn your glove into a Bluetooth headset