While HTC has Beats, it looks like Nokia has a collaboration with an audio company of its own. Today the company announced that it has teamed up with engineers and designers at Monster to create the Nokia Purity Stereo Headsets by Monster. Designed for long-listening comfort and high performance, with funky looks to match, the in-ear headsets are featherweight, noise-isolating, and are touted to provide “an amazing music experience”.
The Nokia Purity Stereo Headset will come with a choice of five sizes of earbuds, will feature integrated buttons for volume, play, stop and call-handling. It weighs 18g and will be available in black, white, cyan, and magenta colors to match the Lumia Windows Phones. The Purity Stereo Headset will be available when the Lumia phones go on sale this quarter, for between €100 to €200 ($139 – $278).
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 Microsoft Nokia Deal Closes April 25th
- 2014-04-20 Nokia's Phone Division Will Be Named Microsoft Mobile
- 2014-04-17 #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17 Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2013-04-03 Monster Nokia Purity Pro Wireless Stereo Headset Ready To Ship
- 2012-12-17 Nokia Purity Pro Wireless Headset by Monster – Demo at GDGT
- 2012-09-02 Monster unveils Nokia Purity Pro wireless stereo headset
- 2011-10-13 Nokia Luna Bluetooth headset launched
- 2011-10-06 Nokia teams up with Monster