While HTC has Beats, it looks like Nokia has a collaboration with an audio company of its own. Today the company announced that it has teamed up with engineers and designers at Monster to create the Nokia Purity Stereo Headsets by Monster. Designed for long-listening comfort and high performance, with funky looks to match, the in-ear headsets are featherweight, noise-isolating, and are touted to provide “an amazing music experience”.
The Nokia Purity Stereo Headset will come with a choice of five sizes of earbuds, will feature integrated buttons for volume, play, stop and call-handling. It weighs 18g and will be available in black, white, cyan, and magenta colors to match the Lumia Windows Phones. The Purity Stereo Headset will be available when the Lumia phones go on sale this quarter, for between €100 to €200 ($139 – $278).RELATED
- The Gramohorn II Speakers For The HTC One Will Cost You $1,610
- HTC Sells Remaining 25 Percent Stake In Beats For $265 Million
- Jawbone Debuts JAMBOX Mini With Same Battery Life As Original
- Beats Rumored To Buy Back HTC's Stake In Their Company
- Sony Updates Walkman, Movies And Album Apps
- Follow: headset, Monster, Nokia,