Remember Myxer, the social radio service that allows friends to share and enjoy music together? Well, the company has recently announced the availability of its iOS app, bringing the music sharing service to the mobile world. The app works with Facebook users as well, so not all your friends need to be on the same platform to use Myxer together. Myxer for iOS will let users listen to music in real time and chat with their friends, at the same time, see what their friends are listening to, create music listening rooms or join rooms, seed rooms from a catalog of songs, artists and record labels, and record, post and watch Song Stories.
The app is free and can be downloaded from the Apple App Store now. At the moment it’s a US-only service, but Myxer plans to make it available in other territories in the future. An Android version is in the works as well. Watch a video demonstration on how Myxer works after the break.
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Apple's iOS, OS X, And "Key Web-Based Services" Not Affected By Heartbleed Flaw
- 2014-04-07: Quitting iOS Apps Might Actually Cause Battery Drain, According To Former Apple Genius
- 2014-04-04: Apple's iPhone Almost Had An Always-On Display
- 2014-04-03: Next-Gen iOS Devices May Have Faster, Power Efficient LPDDR4 DRAM
- 2014-03-30: Facebook Messenger iOS Update Brings Groups, Forwarding And More
- 2014-03-23: Twitter #Music Bites The Dust
- 2014-03-13: Clones And Free-To-Play Titles Have "Soured" iTunes App Store Experience, According To Report
- 2011-07-01: Apple iTunes Festival London 2011 will be streaming on iOS Devices all around the world
- 2011-04-28: Pandora supported on new BMW models