Owners of Nikon’s Coolpix S1200pj camera are probably well aware of the built-in projector, which basically allows the camera to project photos on the camera at a resolution of 1024×768. The good news is that Nikon has recently updated it Nikon iP-PJ app and will now allow iOS devices to project images from the Coolpix S1200pj camera.
As pictured above, owners of the Coolpix S1200pj will need to connect their iOS device to the camera via USB, which in turn will be plugged into the iOS device via the 30-pin dock connector. From there photos, videos and even YouTube videos can be projected from the camera itself, allowing you to share photos and videos with friends and family without everyone crowding around your iOS’s display.
Apart from the usual media, websites and documents can also be projected via the camera, so if you own the Nikon Coolpix S1200pj and an iOS device, you may want to check out the newly updated app which is free for download from the iTunes App Store. In the mean time you can check out a demonstration of the app in action on Amazon’s website.RELATED
- Lightstrap Turns Your iPhone Into A Flash Ring
- Apple Patent Reveals Lytro-like Camera Plans
- PanoPal Is An iPhone, Android Accessory That Helps Take Panoramic Shots
- Camera Stands With iPhone Holders Spotted In Japan's Touristy Areas
- iOS 7 To Bring HDR Photography To The iPad
- Follow: apps, camera, nikon, pico projector,
- Seen at: cdn.press.nikonusa