Owners of Nikon’s Coolpix S1200pj camera are probably well aware of the built-in projector, which basically allows the camera to project photos on the camera at a resolution of 1024×768. The good news is that Nikon has recently updated it Nikon iP-PJ app and will now allow iOS devices to project images from the Coolpix S1200pj camera.
As pictured above, owners of the Coolpix S1200pj will need to connect their iOS device to the camera via USB, which in turn will be plugged into the iOS device via the 30-pin dock connector. From there photos, videos and even YouTube videos can be projected from the camera itself, allowing you to share photos and videos with friends and family without everyone crowding around your iOS’s display.
Apart from the usual media, websites and documents can also be projected via the camera, so if you own the Nikon Coolpix S1200pj and an iOS device, you may want to check out the newly updated app which is free for download from the iTunes App Store. In the mean time you can check out a demonstration of the app in action on Amazon’s website.
- 2014-04-17 Nikon 1 V3 Is Now Shipping
- 2014-04-10 Nikon 1 J4 Is Official
- 2014-04-10 Nikon Coolpix S810c Announced, Runs On Android
- 2014-04-09 Alleged Nikon 1 J4 Photo And Specs Leaked
- 2014-03-28 Nikon Issues Replacement Or Equivalent Model For D600 DSLR
- 2013-06-27 Stock Camera App Of Galaxy S4 And HTC One Google Edition Smartphones Leaked
- 2013-01-29 Nikon's Coolpix P520 Camera Boasts 42X Optical Zoom Lens
- 2011-12-12 Nikon D4 specs get leaked
- 2011-12-06 Hipstamatic could unveil new iPhone photography app next week
- 2011-11-21 Nikon D800 photos and specs leaked