If you’re a fan of LEGO, the popular construction toys from Denmark, you’ll definitely be interested by the Connect Design Block Case for the iPhone 4/4S. Inspired by LEGO blocks, this unique case is made of rubber and features bumps that allow you to easily add and remove interlocking pieces for you to customize it for whatever your intended purposes.
Need to keep your earphones neat and tidy? No problem, just wind them around the grooves and hold them in place with another piece. Need to use your case as a stand to watch videos on your iPhone with? Just place a piece on its side so it can prop the case up. And if you don’t need the extra pieces and just want to protect your iPhone from damage, you can easily remove and use it as a regular case.
The Connect Design Block Case is available in a selection of colors including blue, purple and orange, and works with your iPhone 4/4S. It comes with a price tag of $29 and is available now.
Next Story: Windows Phone roadmap leaked, updates detailed
- 2014-04-17: Is Steve Ballmer Using An iPhone Now? (Debunked & Updated)
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2011-10-21: Casetagram puts your Instagram photos to good use
- 2011-10-14: iPhones bring "best ever day of sales for a device family" on Sprint
- 2011-10-10: AT&T iPhone 4 cases won't fit the iPhone 4S (updated)
- 2011-04-29: White iPhone 4 slightly thicker than black iPhone 4
- 2011-03-29: Speck CandyShell Card iPhone 4 case replaces wallet