If you’re a fan of LEGO, the popular construction toys from Denmark, you’ll definitely be interested by the Connect Design Block Case for the iPhone 4/4S. Inspired by LEGO blocks, this unique case is made of rubber and features bumps that allow you to easily add and remove interlocking pieces for you to customize it for whatever your intended purposes.
Need to keep your earphones neat and tidy? No problem, just wind them around the grooves and hold them in place with another piece. Need to use your case as a stand to watch videos on your iPhone with? Just place a piece on its side so it can prop the case up. And if you don’t need the extra pieces and just want to protect your iPhone from damage, you can easily remove and use it as a regular case.
The Connect Design Block Case is available in a selection of colors including blue, purple and orange, and works with your iPhone 4/4S. It comes with a price tag of $29 and is available now.
Next Story: Windows Phone roadmap leaked, updates detailed
- Leaked iPhone Cases Reveal New Button Cut Outs
- Analyst: iPhone 6 Sleep/Wake Button Could Be Relocated
- Research Shows High Interest In iPhone 6 Due To Larger Display Rumors
- Apple's Recent Broadcom Hires Corroborates In-House Baseband Rumors
- 4.7-inch And 5.5-inch iPhone Models Could Feature Different Resolutions [Rumor]