One of the interesting features (and probably more advertised) of the HTC Rezound is its Beats Audio integration. With HTC purchasing a major stake in the audio company, it was only natural that they would include the technology along with a pair of Beats headphones to be used along with the phone. While initial impressions of the phone (based on reviews) remained somewhat good, it appears that there are growing complaints when the phone is being used with headphones.
Not just limited to the Beats headphones that come supplied with the phone, it appears that any pair of headphones used runs into this problem. Reports of static or interference have been reported and surface while used for streaming or listening to music stored on the phone.
Some are speculating that it could be a software issue that can hopefully be fixed through an update, but some are thinking that perhaps improper shielding within the device is creating RF interference with the signal. Any HTC Rezound owners out there experiencing such problems?
- Beats Music Can Be Loaded Onto BlackBerry Devices Running 10.2.1
- The Gramohorn II Speakers For The HTC One Will Cost You $1,610
- HTC Sells Remaining 25 Percent Stake In Beats For $265 Million
- Jawbone Debuts JAMBOX Mini With Same Battery Life As Original
- Beats Rumored To Buy Back HTC's Stake In Their Company