Good news Tetris-heads! If you own an iOS device and you love Tetris, you’re in for a treat – assuming you haven’t already gotten the official Tetris game on your iPhone/iPod touch/iPad. EA has just launched a new version of its Tetris game, replacing the previous version they had on the Apple App Store (which has silently disappeared). Fortunately the new Tetris app will have enough features to make spending another dollar on it worthwhile.
The new version of Tetris features a whole bunch of new modes that weren’t present in the previous game. In addition to the fan favorite Marathon Mode, you now get Galaxy Mode which enables power-ups, Marathon One Touch Mode that lets you take advantage of the touchscreen to play, Tetris Log to compete with your friends, Tetris Rank that tracks your lifetime achievements, and the ability to subscribe to the T-Club – a Tetris fan club that gives members access to exclusive access to new mobile challenges and content ($2.99/month or $29.99/year).
The brand new Tetris is now available from the Apple App Store at an introductory price of $0.99. Check it out and let us know what you think.RELATED
- Infinity Blade 3 Honors Thanksgiving With Special Turkey Helm
- MOGA Ace Power Controller For iOS 7 Devices Launched
- Apple Lets Developers Access Game Center To Remove Fake Scores And Block Cheaters
- iPhone 5C Case Can Now Be Used To Play Connect Four
- EA Alleges Apple Paid Them A "Truckload" Of Money To Delay Plants Vs Zombies 2 For Android
- Follow: app, Apple Inc, ea, iOS, iPad, iPhone, ipod touch, tetris,