If you’re looking for a functional and stylish case for your iOS devices and you’ve got some money to throw around, how about picking up a designer case for your iPhone/iPad? The folks over at Gucci have decided to put their experience and expertise behind making fashionable suits, bags and accessories into creating stylish designer cases for iOS devices. They’ve recently come up with silicone covers that are decked out with Gucci’s monogram logo.
It’s definitely nothing over the top or too flashy, but it is a branded case after all, and they cost $90 a pop for the iPhone 4 and start from $160 each to get a case for your iPad 2. If you’re interested in picking up a case, just head over to the Gucci website.
Next Story: Apple to launch e-texbooks at education event?
- 2014-04-17: Is Steve Ballmer Using An iPhone Now? (Debunked & Updated)
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2012-01-19: iPad 2S/iPad 3 cases go on sale
- 2011-12-28: Connect Design Block Case for the iPhone 4/4S: a case inspired by LEGO
- 2011-12-02: Tetris for iOS re-released
- 2011-11-18: Rumors about the new iPad, iPhone and MacBook Pro surface
- 2011-11-15: LG rumored to be building displays for 4" iPhone and 7.35" iPad