A designer has recently come up with a new MacBook concept which has since been dubbed the MacBook Touch. As the name might imply, it is essentially a MacBook laptop with touch screen functionality. This has been suggested many times in the past, so we guess we can chalk this up to yet another imagination of what such a device could look like if it were put into production.
It seems to have fused the body of a MacBook with an iPad, allowing the device to function as a regular laptop, but flipping its screen all the way to the back allows the device to double up as a tablet as well. Considering that devices such as the ASUS Transformer Prime with its keyboard dock accessory already exist, perhaps such a device could take off if it were to be made a reality.
In any case this appears to be more of a showcase of the designer’s skills rather than an actual product concept, but take a look at the video above and let us know what you think!
Next Story: Adobe gives us a sneak peek at Illustrator CS6
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-03-23: 12-Inch MacBook Rumored Once Again
- 2014-03-12: Broken MacBook Pro Fixed By Being 'Cooked' In An Oven
- 2014-02-18: Apple Patent Suggests MacBooks With Touch Controls
- 2014-02-13: Apple Confirms Suppliers Do Not Use Conflict Minerals