With Samsung’s upcoming Galaxy S3 slated for a mid-year launch, we have to wonder what does LG have up their sleeves that could potentially compete against the highly-anticipated device. Well according to this set of rumors, LG has a device in the works dubbed the LG D1L and could see a possible launch in May. According to its rumored specs, the device will feature a 4.7” 720p HD display, a 1.5GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor, LTE connectivity and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich preinstalled.
Considering that the Galaxy S3′s specs have yet to be officially unveiled, based on the rumors and speculations, the Galaxy S3 is said to feature LTE connectivity, a HD display and a quad-core processor possibly powered by Samsung’s Exynos series of chipsets, making it a pretty worthy competitor to the rumored D1L handset. While the codename of the device has reportedly been confirmed, the specs have yet to receive an official acknowledgement so as with all rumors, we will be taking this with a grain of salt for now.
- 2014-04-17: LG Lucid 3 From Verizon Announced
- 2014-04-17: LG G3 Design Rumored To Be Pretty Similar To LG G2
- 2014-04-16: AT&T’s LG G Flex Tipped For Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-04-16: LG L65 Press Rendering And Specs Leaked
- 2014-04-16: LG Confirms First Mobile Processor Enters Production In The Near Future