We reported a rumor last month that revealed Apple might begin trial production of the next iPhone, for now called the iPhone 5S, by the end of this year. Seeing as its early December, this is as close to “end of the year” as it gets, and because of that, we now have a possible leak of the next iPhone 5S.
According to French website Nowhereelse.fr, photos of what could potentially be the iPhone 5S were leaked onto a forum called iPhone5parts.net. The photos show the exterior of the iPhone 5S looking nearly identical to the iPhone 5, while its innards have a few screws shifted around and what looks like a different speaker towards the bottom of the iPhone 5S.
As of now, the leak should be taken with a grain of salt, especially seeing how the photo could also be of a Chinese iPhone 5 knockoff, which Nowhereelse.fr points out in their report. Although, if you consider the previous rumor puts the new iPhone 5S’ release to take place in Q1 2013, then you have quite the interesting combination that may make this leak true.
- Some Galaxy S5 Models Rumored To Come With LDS Antenna Technology
- Samsung SM-G900F Shows Up In Shipping Manifest
- Samsung Galaxy F Series Is In The Works: Eldar Murtazin
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- Samsung Expected To Unveil Up To 5 Devices In Q1 2014 [Rumor]
- Follow: Apple Inc, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, leak, rumor,
- Seen at: news.cnet