Are you frustrated at the fact that Noka Drive+, Nokia’s useful turn-by-turn navigation app, is still in beta and is only exclusive to the Lumia? Well, Microsoft and Nokia wants the rest of the Windows Phone 8 population to enjoy it. Beginning today, the beta version of Nokia Drive+ is now available for free to all Windows Phone 8 customers in the U.S., U.K., and Canada. Note that the app is still in beta, so expect a few bugs here and there. The team behind the app needs more time to fine tune the app, particularly the user experience.
But beta users can, of course, access the map’s full turn-by-turn voice-guided navigation, offline maps, speed limit warnings, and conveniences such as day and night modes. “With today’s release, the team is looking forward to hearing from even more Windows Phone customers through the app’s “feedback” tab, to help make it even better. Give it a try and let them know what you think,” Microsoft said. You can download Nokia Drive+ beta here.RELATED
- BlackBerry Interim CEO In It 'For The Long Haul'
- European Commission Gives Its Blessing To Microsoft-Nokia Deal
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Release Apparently Pegged For April 2014
- Recent Sensor Issues On BlackBerry 10 Devices Were Due To Corrupt Server Data
- Moto X Out Of Stock In The Blink Of An Eye
- Follow: Microsoft, Nokia, nokia drive, windows phone 8,
- Seen at: blogs.windows