Are you frustrated at the fact that Noka Drive+, Nokia’s useful turn-by-turn navigation app, is still in beta and is only exclusive to the Lumia? Well, Microsoft and Nokia wants the rest of the Windows Phone 8 population to enjoy it. Beginning today, the beta version of Nokia Drive+ is now available for free to all Windows Phone 8 customers in the U.S., U.K., and Canada. Note that the app is still in beta, so expect a few bugs here and there. The team behind the app needs more time to fine tune the app, particularly the user experience.
But beta users can, of course, access the map’s full turn-by-turn voice-guided navigation, offline maps, speed limit warnings, and conveniences such as day and night modes. “With today’s release, the team is looking forward to hearing from even more Windows Phone customers through the app’s “feedback” tab, to help make it even better. Give it a try and let them know what you think,” Microsoft said. You can download Nokia Drive+ beta here.
Next Story: Google Slides Get Offline Editing Features
- 2014-04-24 Microsoft-Nokia Deal Sees Some Last Minute Changes
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 Microsoft Nokia Deal Closes April 25th
- 2014-04-20 Nokia's Phone Division Will Be Named Microsoft Mobile
- 2014-04-17 #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2013-08-30 Nokia's HERE Auto Revealed To Be In-Dash Navigation System
- 2013-04-08 Nokia Lumia 920 Is The Best Selling Windows Phone
- 2013-03-26 Windows Phone 8 Update Activates FM Radio, Double-Tap To Wake On Lumia 920
- 2013-03-04 Nokia Catwalk Expected To Succeed The Lumia 920
- 2013-02-25 Nokia HERE Available On All Windows Phone 8 Devices