We’ve been expecting Final Fantasy V to be made available onto iOS some time this month, and seeing how this is the final week of March, there’s no better time for the game to be released than this week. Considering the game just made itself available in the New Zealand App Store, that pretty much guarantees the game will be made available in the U.S. App Store later this evening.
Square Enix originally announced Final Fantasy V would be made available only in Japan, but seeing how many fans of the series, as well as this specific title, in the U.S., we had a feeling they’d bring it to the U.S. as well.
Final Fantasy V is available in New Zealand for $19.99 NZD, which translates to around $16.69, so don’t expect this game to be available for anything below $15. Square Enix mobile games tend to retail on the higher side of the mobile-gaming spectrum, although if you really want this game for a more reasonable price, we recommend you wait until a holiday as that’s when the company typically slashes the prices of its games.RELATED
- iOS 7.1 Beta Download Available Now For Developers
- Apple Reportedly Buys Kinect-Tech Creator PrimeSense For $345 Million
- Apple Releases iOS 7.0.4
- Digg iOS App Updated With Digg Video Support
- ShutterBall Helps You Take Just The Right Selfie With Your iPhone
- Follow: final fantasy, iOS, iPad, iPhone, ipod touch, square enix,
- Seen at: joystiq