We’ve been expecting Final Fantasy V to be made available onto iOS some time this month, and seeing how this is the final week of March, there’s no better time for the game to be released than this week. Considering the game just made itself available in the New Zealand App Store, that pretty much guarantees the game will be made available in the U.S. App Store later this evening.
Square Enix originally announced Final Fantasy V would be made available only in Japan, but seeing how many fans of the series, as well as this specific title, in the U.S., we had a feeling they’d bring it to the U.S. as well.
Final Fantasy V is available in New Zealand for $19.99 NZD, which translates to around $16.69, so don’t expect this game to be available for anything below $15. Square Enix mobile games tend to retail on the higher side of the mobile-gaming spectrum, although if you really want this game for a more reasonable price, we recommend you wait until a holiday as that’s when the company typically slashes the prices of its games.
Next Story: Robot Arm Breaks Off In Patient During Surgery
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Apple's iOS, OS X, And "Key Web-Based Services" Not Affected By Heartbleed Flaw
- 2014-04-07: Quitting iOS Apps Might Actually Cause Battery Drain, According To Former Apple Genius
- 2014-04-04: Apple's iPhone Almost Had An Always-On Display
- 2014-04-03: Next-Gen iOS Devices May Have Faster, Power Efficient LPDDR4 DRAM
- 2013-06-17: XCOM: Enemy Unknown Releasing On iOS June 20
- 2013-05-24: iOS 7 Redesign May Feature Flat 'Black and White' Design
- 2013-05-24: Verizon Cloud Offers 500MB Of Free Storage To iOS, Some Android Devices
- 2013-05-17: Temple Run Franchise Surpasses 300M Downloads; Temple Run 2 Update Incoming
- 2013-05-17: iOS Devices Now Approved For Military Use By Department Of Defense