It’s undeniable Google has been making an absolute killing with its suite of iOS apps. Google’s Maps, Search, Gmail and YouTube apps are probably all considered must-have applications if you’re an iOS user and it looks like their once Android-exclusive Field Trip may just be another hit for the iOS community.
Google describes Field Trip as a “guide to the cool, hidden, and unique things in the world around you” that has a number of big name partners supporting the service like Zagat, the Public Art Archive and Dezeen. Field Trip is able to provide relevant information and points of interests based on your current location. And this goes beyond simply providing information on the tastiest cupcake shop in your town, instead, you’ll be able to learn about the world around you like the history of a particular street or venue.
If you’re the kind of person who would like to learn more about their surroundings, or are planning a trip somewhere and don’t want to bother traveling with a group of tourists, Google Field Trip might be the application you’re looking for as it’ll provide you a ton of knowledge for you to use to impress your friends, family and potential love interests.
Google Field Trip is now available for iOS.RELATED
- This App Can Turn Your Smartphone Into A 3D Scanner
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- Verizon 4G LTE Network Connectivity Improved In Selected Areas
- Assassin's Creed: Pirates Released For Android, iOS And Kindle Fire
- ASUS PadFone Mini To Launch In Taiwan Next Week
- Follow: apps, educational, Google, iOS, iPad, iPhone, ipod touch,