In recent months we have seen Twitter make some amazing improvements to its mobile apps. It almost felt as if the microblogging network had forgotten about its Mac app. Today they’ve released a new update at last which brings Retina display support. Good news for those rocking Retina Macbook Pros, their Twitter experience will now be clearer and sharper. Twitter tells us to expect more improvements for the app in the near future.
The new Twitter for Mac update also brings photo upload improvements. It is now easier and faster to upload photos through the app. There’s a camera icon in the lower left corner of the Tweet compose box, clicking it will bring up a box through which photos can be selected. The ability to drag and drop photos from the desktop for upload is still there. Apart from all this, the app update adds support for 14 more languages, and offers keyboard shortcuts as well as support for multiple accounts and timelines. The new Twitter for Mac update is now live, and can be downloaded right away from the Mac App Store.
Next Story: Oppo R809T Mid-Range Smartphone
- 2014-04-23 Twitter Experiences Tsunami Of Malicious Messages
- 2014-04-22 NYPD Twitter Effort Ends Up As A Disaster
- 2014-04-22 ‘Speed’ Movie Recreated On Twitter
- 2014-04-22 Twitter Could Help Predict Crime
- 2014-04-18 Twitter Parody Account Results In Police Raid At Home