Nokia Lumia 900, the Finnish manufacturer’s previous flagship Windows Phone smartphone, finally starts receiving the Windows Phone 7.8 update today. AT&T customers who’re still using this smartphone will be receiving this update, which brings a number of new features as well as improvements. The update’s roll-out was announced earlier today via a tweet from the official Nokia Care U.S. account. Windows Phone 7.8 update for AT&T Nokia Lumia 900 is now available through the Zune PC app.
Windows Phone 7.8 update for Lumia 900 brings a new start screen experience. Live Tiles can now be re-sized by simply tapping and holding them. Various fixes for functionality issues are also on board, such as the fix for Live Tiles not updating. New theme colors have also been added. Various lock screen improvements have been made as well, these include Bing photo of the day as wallpaper and accidental input protection for security code. Once the update has been installed, new or update Nokia apps will also be available under Nokia Collection in the Marketplace. This Lumia 900 update can be installed through Windows Phone Connector for Mac or the Zune PC application.RELATED
- Samsung Reportedly Expects To Sell 330 Million Smartphone Units Next Year
- Nokia BH-121 Bluetooth Stereo Headset Announced
- Motorola Releases Active Display Update To Fix Lock Screen Lag Bug
- Vivo Xplay 3S Rumored To Feature 2K Display
- ZeroLemon’s 10,000mAh Extended Battery Case For Your Galaxy Note 3
- Follow: at&t, lumia 900, Nokia, windows phone 7.8,