More rumors regarding Nokia Lumia EOS smartphone started coming in last month, it is believed that the Finnish manufacturer’s next flagship smartphone will have a 41 megapixel camera. It was reported back then that Nokia was testing two versions of the EOS, one with a quadcore and one with a dualcore processor. The EOS is said to be an AT&T exclusive for 1-3 months before being released globally. The ‘Catwalk’ Lumia smartphone was reportedly shown to a select few at an invite only briefing at MWC 2013. This device is said to be the successor of Lumia 920 with same internal specs but a thinner and lighter profile. Leaked images of Nokia Lumia Catwalk suggest that it will be fashioned out of aluminium. It was also rumored that Nokia will release Catwalk on 15th May.
An unverified source claims that the months of May and August will be exciting for Windows Phone fans as a number of manufacturers will be releasing new device. The Nokia EOS and Catwalk will apparently be released in these months, they would reportedly not have built-in wireless charging though covers will be available for this purpose. Also rumored to release are two versions of HTC Tiara, the Samsung Cronus LTE and Huawei’s Ascend WQ 5. Since this source isn’t known for its authenticity, it is advised that you remain skeptical about this release time frame.
- 2014-04-17: Lumia Icon Power Button Unresponsive After Windows Phone 8.1 Update
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used To Document Underwater Diving Mission
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-14: Upcoming Nokia Device Codenames Leaked
- 2014-03-30: Windows Phone 8.1 Released To Manufacturers [Rumor]
- 2012-06-21: Branded handset vendors reducing orders to component suppliers
- 2011-12-29: Nokia Ace LTE arriving on AT&T next March?
- 2010-07-06: Roadmap Leak Hints At A HTC Gold, Nokia E7, And Many More?