It’s been quite the past couple of weeks if you’re a Gmail user as we’ve seen its desktop, mobile and Android versions receive an update and it looks iOS users are now receiving their own updated version of Gmail.
Gmail for iOS version 2.3.14159 brings a small number of improvements, but improvements we’re sure most users will appreciate. The first improvement Google rolled out was to Gmail for iOS’ notifications options as you’ll now be able to customize what kind of messages you’ll receive a notification for on an account basis.
The second improvement brings the new mobile inbox we’ve seen on Android, which means you’ll be able to use Gmail’s new sorted inbox, although you’ll need to activate the new inbox through the desktop version of Gmail before it shows up in the Gmail iOS app.
The new Gmail for iOS update brings this version one step closer to offering an identical experience to its Android app and is one Gmail users should definitely update right this second.RELATED
- iPhone 5S Supply Has Caught Up With Demand [Analyst]
- China Mobile iPhone Pre-orders Reportedly Going Live This Thursday
- Razer Kazuyo iPhone Gamepad Leaked
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- iPhone 5s Shipping Times Improve To 1-3 Days
- Follow: gmail, Google, iOS,
- Seen at: itunes.apple