If you’re an iOS or Android user and you are looking to communicate with friends on BlackBerry devices who refuse to get alternative means of messaging, chances are you can’t wait to get your hands on the BBM app which is scheduled to arrive on the iOS and Android platforms in the near future. So far the user guides have been leaked suggesting that the release could be close at hand, and it looks like over in certain regions, Samsung has begun advertising the app as well. It seems that Samsung and BlackBerry might have inked some sort of deal in which BBM will come preloaded on their Galaxy devices, which might explain why Samsung is spending their resources in advertising the app.
The video above is one of the advertisements that Samsung has begun putting out, although it seems to have originated from Samsung Ghana who have not only uploaded a video, but a photo on their Facebook page as well. Unfortunately there is no word on when exactly the app is due to be released, but last we heard a September release was in the cards. In any case check back with us during September for more updates. In the meantime who else is excited for BBM arriving on iOS and Android?
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-04: BBM Stickers Selling Pretty Well On iOS Devices
- 2014-03-28: BlackBerry Boasts 85 Million Monthly Active BBM Users
- 2014-03-18: Talk2Watch Pro Brings BBM Notifications Onto Pebble
- 2014-03-09: Customizable BBM PINs Could Be A Paid Feature
- 2011-10-14: Samsung's ChatON now available in Android Market