Woman Accidentally Swallows AirPod Instead Of Painkiller

If there is a new problem that has been created as a result of more true wireless earbuds being created, it would be that they are so small that they can actually be swallowed by accident. We’ve come across various stories of people accidentally swallowing their AirPods, and now we can add another story to that list.

According to a TikTok video posted by @iamcarliiib, it seems that she mistook her AirPods for her painkillers, ibuprofen, as she was holding one of each in her hands. According to her post, “I was crawling into bed. I had Ibuprofen 800 in my right hand and I had my left AirPod in my left hand.”

“I like threw something back, took my water bottle and took a sip… then realised it wasn’t the Ibuprofen. I tried puking it up and it won’t come out.” It did eventually come out through natural ways, but she went for an x-ray just to be sure. We’re not sure if the AirPods still worked after being swallowed, but she did state that she won’t be using that AirPod again.

Also, what’s interesting is that the AirPod was connected to her phone while she was on a call, and she had also ended up sending a voice memo that recorded the gurgling sounds while the AirPod was in her stomach to a friend.

You May Also Like

Related Articles on Ubergizmo

Popular Right Now