We know that there are plenty of cloned devices coming out of China, many of them iPad and iPhone clones. Considering the popularity of these devices, there isn’t any surprise there. Of course, the thing that will have many folks scratching their heads is the emergence of cloned iPod nano-like watches.
Apple’s iPod nano has often been turned into a watch, causing many manufacturers out there to carve out a new market for iPod nano “watch straps”. Now this cloned device copies some of the user interface design from iOS, such as the slide-to-unlock home screen and also iOS-like icon design. The device features a 1.8-inch resistive touchscreen display, Bluetooth, microSD card slot, built-in compass, FM radio, eBook support, and a tiny camera. Not too bad for such a small device, and it’s powered by a 450mAh battery. The bad news is that it omits the all-important 3.5mm headphone jack in favor of a small built-in speaker.RELATED
- Apple Giving Away 8 Free Songs From Its Holiday Cheer Playlist
- Pandora Sees A 9% Increase In Listeners Following iTunes Radio's Launch
- iTunes Radio Not Exactly Winning Over Pandora Subscribers
- Amazon Cloud Player Now Available For Mac
- iTunes Radio Will Start Promoting Pre-Release Albums
- Follow: Apple Inc, china, clone, ipod, ipod nano,