After a number of rumors of HTC’s upcoming dual-core phone, it looks like we finally have some images of the device. A couple of renders and specs of the HTC Pyramid have surfaced online, lending more credibility to the stories. Judging by the specs of the device it looks like it’s going to be one impressive phone. It is said to be the world’s first Android phone that packs a dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor (1.2GHz). It will also have a 4.3″ SuperLCD display (960 x 540), an 8 megapixel rear camera, a 1.3 megapixel front facing camera and 768MB of RAM. Oh, and it should be running on Gingerbread (Android 2.3)when it drops. The phone is rumored to be headed to T-Mobile this May, and it is expected to be announced at CTIA in a couple of weeks. A sexy design and those powerful components should make this device a must-have for T-Mobile Android fans out there. For those of you looking to upgrade your device soon, keep those fingers crossed.
Next Story: BlackBerry Social Platform goes public
- 2014-04-22 HTC Droid DNA To Receive Android 4.4.2 KitKat And Sense 5.5 Update
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-21 Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-04-21 HTC Could Deliver Nexus 8 (Rumor)
- 2011-09-15 T-Mobile's "myTouch by LG" outed?
- 2011-08-17 New Android Gingerbread update for Thunderbolt leaked
- 2011-03-22 HTC EVO 3D officially announced
- 2011-03-22 Sprint HTC EVO 3D official specs leaked, interest sign up page live
- 2011-03-18 HTC EVO 3D and EVO View 4G specs leaked