While we still don’t know when the next iPhone is arriving, there are certainly plenty of rumors going around about the phone arriving in a couple of months. And the latest reports about a price cut for happening at the Radio Shack aren’t doing anything to help dispel rumors. The folks over at Engadget were recently told by some tipsters that the Shack will be cutting the price of the AT&T iPhone tomorrow.
The price of the 16GB iPhone 4 is said drop to $169.99 with a 2-year contract, the 32GB will be $269.99 with a 2-year contract and the 8GB iPhone 3GS will be $19.99 with a 2-year contract as well. Apparently the folks at Target will also be slashing their iPhone prices too. With Apple dropping the prices of their older iPhones each time they release a new one, these price cuts by Radio Shack and Target could mean that the next iPhone is coming soon. Will any of you be purchasing a new iPhone 4 or 3GS at these reduced prices, or will you be holding out for a little while longer?
Next Story: X-ray camera shoots at 4.5 million fps
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2014-04-14: More Alleged iPhone 6 Molds Surface, Hints At 4.7-inch Display
- 2014-04-14: In-House iPhone Baseband Chip Development 'Herculean' Task [Analyst]
- 2011-12-28: Connect Design Block Case for the iPhone 4/4S: a case inspired by LEGO
- 2011-04-04: PwnageTool 4.3: untethered iOS 4.3.1 Jailbreak released
- 2011-03-31: Hasbro MY3D available April 3
- 2011-03-21: iOS 4.3.1 coming soon?
- 2010-11-22: Apple Releases iOS 4.2 Update, Find My iPhone Is Now Free