Hate having to deal with wires, especially when it comes to charging your iOS devices? You could always invest in a dock. But most of the time, the docks themselves have wires that you need to take care of as well so it’s not really an alternative solution. And until they come up with completely wireless charging, wires are going to be part of life, especially for gadgets.
Bluelounge, an award-winning international design studio has just announced the launch of the MiniDock – a cable-free solution for dealing with charging your iOS devices. In case you’re wondering how it works, it’s simple – just plug the MiniDock into a wall to USB adapter (that’s plugged into a power outlet), and place your iPhone/iPod onto it and you’re good to go.
The MiniDock is great for people who don’t like dealing with wires, and for people who like using their iOS devices in places like the kitchen – where they can be “hovering” in the air, away from food and other objects. No word if it can handle the weight of an iPad, but with the creative usage of some books or objects, I’m sure there’s a way to support the tablet.
The MiniDock is available now and will set you back $19.95 apiece (wall to USB adapter not included).
- Twitter Music iOS App Currently Available For 'Influencers'
- Apple EarPods Hit With Lawsuit From Hearing Aid Maker
- Braeburn's acoustic iPhone 5 dock amps your phone's sound naturally
- Google Brings Its Free Siri Competitor to the iPhone
- Apogee introduces iPhone 4/4S mount with studio-quality condenser microphone for video recording