The folks over at macpost seem to be on a roll – after revealing the rear cover of the purported iPhone 5/4S prototype last week, they’re back this time around with more pictures front of the device instead. Judging by the photographs, it looks just like the current generation iPhone 4, but it bears the N94 markings of the prototype phone, so it’s definitely not the iPhone 4. Corroborating with previous reports of an upcoming iPhone 4S model that is said to resemble the iPhone 4 – it looks like this might be it.
Previous reports have also indicated that the iPhone 5 will be larger than the iPhone, and since this phone is not it, it probably isn’t the iPhone 5. But then again, it’s hard to tell, with Apple being extremely secretive about everything. But the phone is rumored to be announced in September and released in October; the wait for the truth shall be over soon enough. Check out more images of the alleged iPhone 5 at macpost.com.
Next Story: HP offers another 6-Pack of apps
- 2014-04-17: Is Steve Ballmer Using An iPhone Now? (Debunked & Updated)
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2011-11-11: iPhone 5 existed as a prototype?
- 2011-10-05: iPhone 5 Experiment goes on
- 2011-09-27: iPhone 5 prototype lost in China?
- 2011-08-26: iPhone 5 EVT Prototype back cover, audio and volume parts leaked
- 2011-04-25: iPhone 4S/5 spotted with edge-to-edge display?