If you thought that fake Apple stores were limited to China, you would be wrong as not too long ago fake stores were discovered in the US. Two such stores in Queens were accused of trademark infringement and in the latest development of the case, they have been ordered to hand over all products to Apple.
To be more specific, the products that the stores have to return need are ones that bear either the word “Apple” or any of the ubiquitous trademarks, such as the phrase “Designed by Apple in California. Assembled in China.” As part of the settlement, the stores have also agreed to rename their store from Apple Story to something less related to Apple. This whole affair sounds a lot more civilized and reasonable compared to the whole Apple vs Samsung lawsuit, doesn’t it?
Next Story: Sprint says they can handle the iPhone
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- Apple Receives Harris Poll's 'Brand Of The Year' Award In Three Separate Categories
- 'Jobs' Film's Official Movie Poster Debuts
- Apple's Back To School Promotion Offers Gift Cards For iPhone, iPad, Mac Purchase
- Skype Video Messaging Launches On Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, BlackBerry