The Samsung Stratosphere has been mentioned several times in the past. Photos have emerged and it has been spotted at an FCC filing, but until now specs of the device has remained a mystery, but thanks to a leaked Verizon document, assuming the information on it is accurate, we now know more about the Samsung Stratosphere.
According to the leaked document, the Samsung Stratosphere will be powered by a 1GHz single-core processor, sport 512MB of RAM and will come with 4GB of internal storage. There will also be a microSD card slot available (supports up to 32GB) along with a 4GB microSD card bundle should you feel that the default of 4GB is way too little for your taste.
The device will feature a 4” Super AMOLED 480×800 display with a 5MP in the rear and 1.3MP in the front. It will also be running on Android’s Gingerbread 2.3 and will feature a slideout QWERTY keyboard for all you texting fans out there.
It will also feature 4G LTE connectivity, and while official pricing is still unknown, it is expected to retail for $149 on contract.
Next Story: N5Zero is a 5" budget Android tablet
- 2014-04-14: Gear Fit Compatible With Non-Samsung Devices
- 2014-04-14: Apple Staffer Shamed By Judge For Using iPhone In Court
- 2014-04-14: Samsung Galaxy K Could Be Announced On 29th April
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom (K Zoom) Hits The FCC
- 2011-11-17: Google confirms Verizon's Galaxy Nexus specs
- 2011-11-10: Samsung Illusion pops up in Verizon's Infocenter
- 2011-10-31: LTE capable Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket arrives on AT&T
- 2011-09-21: Samsung SHV-E120L specs leaked
- 2011-08-17: New Android Gingerbread update for Thunderbolt leaked