The Samsung Stratosphere has been mentioned several times in the past. Photos have emerged and it has been spotted at an FCC filing, but until now specs of the device has remained a mystery, but thanks to a leaked Verizon document, assuming the information on it is accurate, we now know more about the Samsung Stratosphere.
According to the leaked document, the Samsung Stratosphere will be powered by a 1GHz single-core processor, sport 512MB of RAM and will come with 4GB of internal storage. There will also be a microSD card slot available (supports up to 32GB) along with a 4GB microSD card bundle should you feel that the default of 4GB is way too little for your taste.
The device will feature a 4” Super AMOLED 480×800 display with a 5MP in the rear and 1.3MP in the front. It will also be running on Android’s Gingerbread 2.3 and will feature a slideout QWERTY keyboard for all you texting fans out there.
It will also feature 4G LTE connectivity, and while official pricing is still unknown, it is expected to retail for $149 on contract.RELATED
- Motorola Droid MAXX Review
- Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition Released
- Ubuntu Touch OS Finally Has Its First Smartphone Partner
- Galaxy S5 And Galaxy Note 4 Might Have PLS LCD Displays
- Leap Motion Gesture Control Could Debut On Smartphones And Tablets Late Next Year
- Follow: 4g, AMOLED, Android, gingerbread, leak, lte, Samsung, stratosphere, Verizon,
- Seen at: phandroid