If you’re looking for an iPhone case which combines a battery pack and a projector all rolled into one, the Japanese accessory maker, Century, might have just what you’re looking for in the form of the Monolith casing for the iPhone 4.
We’re not sure why anyone would need such a case, but with our smartphones getting smarter by the day, for those looking to do an impromptu presentation on the wall of their local Starbucks will probably find the built-in projector rather handy. According to Century, the projector will be able to project images up to 60cm in 640×360 resolution, with 1000:1 contrast ratio and 12 lumens brightness.
The 1,900mAH battery will provide enough juice for the projector for up to 3 hours, or if you’d rather use it as an external battery pack, it claims to be able to add an additional 50% battery to your iPhone, and will take 4 hours to fully charge (the battery, not the phone).
While it’s stated that it is for the iPhone 4, we don’t see why it wouldn’t be compatible with the iPhone 4S. The Monolith case by Century will set you back $260, although we’re not sure if you will be able to get it outside of Japan.RELATED
- Razer Kazuyo iPhone Gamepad Leaked
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- iPhone 5s Shipping Times Improve To 1-3 Days
- Report Claims Touch ID's Accuracy Degrades Over Time
- "Apple Picking" Is A New Smartphone Theft Technique You Need To Be Aware Of
- Follow: accessories, battery, casings, century, iphone 4, japan, projector,
- Seen at: techcrunch