A while back there has been some talk of Apple possibly creating an ultra-thin Mac notebook, which many seem to think that it will be inspired by the MacBook Air’s ultra-thin unibody design. No word on what sort of Mac notebook this will be, although a revised and redesigned MacBook Pro is definitely not out of the question. Now word has surfaced that this ultra-thin Mac notebook is getting closer to being put into production.
With Intel pushing hard for ultrabooks, and with the MacBook Air selling extremely well for Apple, it’s not a stretch of the imagination to think that an ultra-thin MacBook Pro could be in the works, although right now its specs still remain unknown. With the MacBook Pro recently seeing a refresh, basically a bump up in its processor speed, if this ultra-thin Mac notebook is indeed for real, and it is going to be part of the line of MacBook Pros, the earliest we could see this device will be in the first half of 2012.
- 2014-03-26: More Workplaces Starting To Use Mac Computers [Survey]
- 2014-03-24: Google Now Lands On Chrome For Windows And Mac
- 2014-03-17: OneNote App For Mac From Microsoft
- 2014-03-13: Titanfall For Mac Is A Possibility, Respawn Discussing It With Aspyr
- 2014-02-21: Mac Users More Likely To Run Latest OS Compared To Windows Users [Study]
- 2012-08-08: Lenovo X1 Carbon Review
- 2012-04-26: Deus Ex: Human Revolution Ultimate Edition for Mac
- 2010-02-19: Apple to improve on dual graphics handling in MacBook Pros
- 2010-04-20: Macbook Pro Review
- 2010-05-25: Boot Camp update for MacBook Pros issued