Most people were pretty disappointed when the iPhone 4S was released featuring the same size and design of the iPhone 4. While it’s been rumored that the prototype iPhone 5 featured a larger display, there’s a chance that next year’s iPhone will do so too. According to The Korea Times, LG is rumored to be working on displays for the iPhone 5 and a smaller iPad. The anonymous tipster that gave the info also mentioned that the iPhone 5 will feature a 4″ Retina Display, while there will also be a new iPad with a smaller 7.35″ screen.
Well, until Apple decides to announce the devices, take these rumors with a pinch of salt, as we’ve learnt from the past that a lot of rumors about the next iOS device can’t be trusted. The iPad has always been announced at the beginning of the year for the past two years, and if Apple keeps it that way, we won’t have to wait too long to find out. What do you think of a 7.35″ iPad? Would that be the ideal size for an iOS tablet?
- 2014-04-17: Is Steve Ballmer Using An iPhone Now? (Debunked & Updated)
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2012-02-13: Sharp-made Retina Display to be in iPad 3?
- 2012-01-25: iPhone 5 details leaked by Foxconn employee?
- 2012-01-19: iPad 2S/iPad 3 cases go on sale
- 2012-01-16: Gucci covers for your iPhone and iPad
- 2011-11-18: Rumors about the new iPad, iPhone and MacBook Pro surface