Remember when back in October it was reported that Microsoft would be giving $20 million to Nokia in order to help promote its Windows Phone devices? Well, it really looks like Microsoft/Nokia are pulling out all the stops. Nokia has announced a spectacular “4D” show that will be taking place on the surface of the iconic Millbank Tower in London. The show will feature the world-renowned DJ- deadmau5 and his music; and visuals that will be projected onto the 800 windows of the 120 meter tall building.
According to reports online, the tower will be made to look like it’s falling down before a giant butterfly appears and covers the building. It sounds like it’s going to be a spectacle to watch, and fortunately for those of us not in the UK, Nokia will be streaming the event live on Facebook. The event will be taking place on November 28th, and will also mark the launch of the Nokia Lumia 800 in the UK. Check out the promo video:
- Samsung Galaxy J Possibly Teased In Video
- Google News For Android And iOS Gets A Makeover
- Huawei Ascend Mate 2 Gets Certified To Go On Sale In China
- Samsung Argues That Without High Subsidies, Their Global Business Would Suffer
- Low-end Nokia Lumia Device With 4.5-inch Display Sighted
- Follow: london, Microsoft, Nokia, windows phone, windows phone 7, wp, wp7,