If you’ve played Infinity Blade to death, unlocked every single achievement and can defeat all the bosses with your eyes closed, you’re in luck. The sequel to the hit iOS-only action game has just been released, and you can resume your epic journey of going up against Deathless tyrants and their legion of Titans. The game is still powered by Epic’s Unreal Engine 3 technology, so visually you’re in for a treat.
Infinity Blade 2 now features 3 styles of combat: dual wielding, two-handed and the standard weapon and shield class. Players can also forge more powerful weapons with items and objects you can discover along the way, for new elemental powers and capabilities. Sounds like a lot of fun to be had in this latest outing by Chair Entertainment.
Infinity Blade 2 is now available on the Apple App Store for your iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad with a price tag of $6.99.
Next Story: iStation is a retro looking dock for your iPad
- 2014-03-30: Facebook Messenger iOS Update Brings Groups, Forwarding And More
- 2014-03-23: Twitter #Music Bites The Dust
- 2013-07-17: Infinity Blade 2 Adds 6 Million New Gamers During iTunes App Store Promotion
- 2012-05-24: Infinity Blade 2 Vault of Tears expansion now available on iTunes
- 2012-05-22: Infinity Blade 2 expansion "Vault of Tears" will be arriving this Thursday
- 2012-04-12: Infinity Blade II: ClashMob goes Live with Retina Display Support for $4.99
- 2012-04-09: Infinity Blade 2 update arriving this Thursday, introduces "ClashMob" feature
- 2012-03-15: Infinity Blade 2 updated for the new iPad
- 2011-11-23: Infinity Blade 2 visuals are impressive [video]