If you’ve played Infinity Blade to death, unlocked every single achievement and can defeat all the bosses with your eyes closed, you’re in luck. The sequel to the hit iOS-only action game has just been released, and you can resume your epic journey of going up against Deathless tyrants and their legion of Titans. The game is still powered by Epic’s Unreal Engine 3 technology, so visually you’re in for a treat.
Infinity Blade 2 now features 3 styles of combat: dual wielding, two-handed and the standard weapon and shield class. Players can also forge more powerful weapons with items and objects you can discover along the way, for new elemental powers and capabilities. Sounds like a lot of fun to be had in this latest outing by Chair Entertainment.
Infinity Blade 2 is now available on the Apple App Store for your iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad with a price tag of $6.99.RELATED
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- iOS 7.1 Beta Download Available Now For Developers
- Apple Reportedly Buys Kinect-Tech Creator PrimeSense For $345 Million
- Apple Releases iOS 7.0.4
- Digg iOS App Updated With Digg Video Support
- Follow: app, chair, epic, infinity blade 2, iOS, unreal engine 3,