Like clockwork, rumors for the new iPad have started up again. Just like last year when the iPad 2 was what everybody was looking for, this time around it’s the iPad 3 that has everybody’s attention. There are a lot of rumors about the device floating around – higher resolution and smaller form factor being the biggest of the lot. Now there’s a new one that’s recently surfaced – the iPad 3′s launch date.
According to a Chinese newspaper that first reported the story, its trusted sources believe that the iPad 3 might be launched on February 24th – the birthday of Apple’s founder and late CEO – Steve Jobs’. Now it’s not usual Apple behavior to plan the launch of products around a special date – they normally launch something when it’s completed as opposed to when the time has come. But due to Steve Job’s recent death, the company might make that exception just this once.
What do you think of a February 24th launch for the iPad 3? Plausible?RELATED
- Apple Including U.S. In '12 Days Of Gifts' Giveaway App
- Revamped Bing For iPad App Released
- Lady Picks Up “New” iPad Air, Brings Home Demo Model Instead
- Cellular Retina iPad Mini Supply Still Appears To Be Tight
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- Follow: Apple Inc, iOS, iPad, ipad 3, launch, Steve Jobs,
- Seen at: focustaiwan.tw