A while back there were rumors that suggested that T-Mobile was bringing the Samsung Galaxy Note onto its network. This is after its rival, AT&T, had the exclusive to it and it wasn’t long after the rumors that T-Mobile did indeed release the device. However as some of you guys know by now, the Galaxy Note’s successor, the Galaxy Note 2, is scheduled to be revealed at the end of August which was why it did not make sense for T-Mobile to release the “phablet” at this point in time. We guess T-Mobile might have realized it as well and according to the reports, the carrier has since discontinued the handset.
The phone has since been removed from the carrier’s website and third-party retailers and has been given an EOL around the 1st of November. This also lets us believe that if T-Mobile were to cancel the Galaxy Note, possibly in favor of the Galaxy Note 2, there is a good chance that T-Mobile will be one of the carriers to sport the new Note 2 upon its release. It’s merely speculation at this point in time but it certainly makes sense, what do you guys think?
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2012-07-30: T-Mobile Galaxy Note going for $250 this August 8th
- 2012-07-16: T-Mobile introduces Samsung Galaxy Note
- 2012-07-10: Samsung Galaxy Note related links appear on T-Mobile's website
- 2012-07-06: T-Mobile Galaxy Note spotted again
- 2012-06-25: T-Mobile Galaxy Note image leaked