The next-generation console race started a few months ago with the Nintendo Wii U, and now it’s up to Microsoft or Sony to unveil their next-generation consoles. We heard a report a few weeks back concerning all of the details of the PlayStation 4, but today, we’re hearing some new reports concerning the next Xbox.
The report is coming from Kotaku, who has received “white papers” from the same source who leaked PlayStation 4′s info a few weeks back. The report highlights a number of features of the next Xbox, one of which is the new Kinect, which apparently will be shipped along with the console. The next Xbox will rely heavily on the Kinect as it “must be plugged in and calibrated for the console to even function.”
The next Xbox will also be able to multitask as you’ll be able to run multiple games or apps all at once, similar to what we experience on our mobile devices or even on the PlayStation Vita.
As for final hardware specs, the next Xbox will reportedly include a 64-bit D3D11.x 800MHz GPU, 8-core x64 1.6GHz 4MB L2 processor, 8GB DDR3 RAM, 500GB of on-board memory, USB 3.0, HDMI-out and an optical drive that will read 50GB discs.RELATED
- Mysterious Fallout Website Releases Another Coded Message
- Upcoming GTA 5 DLC Could Feature Casinos, Dirt Racing, And Shark Shooting [Rumor]
- Possible Super Smash Bros. Release Date Hinted By GameStop
- Plants Vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare Headed To PS4, Xbox 360 [Rumor]
- Game Of Thrones Game From Telltale Games Might Be Happening [Rumor]
- Follow: Microsoft, xbox, xbox 720,