So we sort of know that at MWC 2014, Nokia will be officially taking the wraps off its much rumored Android handset, the Nokia Normandy/Nokia X. In the meantime, rumors and leaks aside, Nokia has also been teasing its customers by turning its social media pages green, and in the latest teaser trailer for MWC 2014, Nokia has released a short clip in which an entire bunch of ducks can be seen in the water and are swimming towards a red traffic light. Did we mention that the ducks are green too? We’re not sure if there is any significance in the ducks, but the green is pretty telling as it looks like the same shade of green that Nokia has used with the Nokia X, at least based on press renders.
Let’s not forget that green is also the color of choice for the Android mascot, so that’s pretty telling as well. Hopefully when Nokia officially unveils the device, the ducks will start to make sense. It’s either that or that’s just some weird marketing on Nokia’s part. As a quick recap for our readers who might have forgotten, the Nokia X is a low-end Android device with a dual-core processor, a 800×480 touchscreen display, a 5MP camera, and will run on a forked version of Android which looks a lot like the tiled interface of Windows Phone. In the meantime what do you guys think these ducks mean?
Next Story: Lumia 520 Still Dominating Windows Phone In 2014
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used To Document Underwater Diving Mission
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility
- 2014-04-14: Upcoming Nokia Device Codenames Leaked
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-02-26: Nokia X Not Coming To The U.S.
- 2014-02-24: Nokia X and XL Android Phones: Hands-On
- 2014-02-24: Nokia X And Nokia X+ Unveiled
- 2014-02-24: Nokia XL Is Nokia's Third And Largest Android Device
- 2014-02-24: Nokia 220 And Asha 230 Announced