M2Events, is launching APPNATION, a new executive conference and exposition that focuses on the burgeoning consumer applications economy. The event will be dedicated to social and mobile apps across all platforms and devices, from computers to mobile devices to connected TVs and more. The first APPNATION will be hosted at the Moscone center in San Francisco on September 13-14, 2010.
APPNATION will include an executive-level conference and an exposition, additionally, it will give developers the opportunity to learn how to better monetize their apps and to showcase their work.
“This event is designed to push the applications industry forward by focusing on monetization, investment strategies and opportunities, new media business models, advertising and marketing best practices, as well as consumer insights and analytics,” said Drew Ianni, Founder and Event Chairman of APPNATION.
APPNATION is initiating a formal call for speakers which will remain open through August 1, 2010. Submissions after this date may not be eligible for consideration. To file a speaker submission, please go to www.appnationconference.com/callforspeakers
Check out speaker list after the jump.
APPNATION will feature a wide variety of speakers:
- Ilja Laurs, the Founder and CEO of GetJar;
- Alex St. John, President and CTO at hi5;
- Matt Freeman, CEO of Mediabrands Ventures;
- Greg Stern, President of Butler, Shine, Stern & Partners;
- Rich Wong, Partner at Accel Partners;
- John Cantarella, SVP, Digital, News, Sports, and Business from Time Inc;
- Eric Bader, Chief Strategy Officer at Initiative Media (Interpublic);
- Tobias Kemper, GM, North America, Nimbuzz
as well as other speakers and attendees from a diverse group of world-class companies such as Google, Marvel Entertainment, Time Inc, Nielsen, Sequoia Capital, Symbian Foundation, Adobe, The North Face, Ogilvy & Mather, Norwest Venture Partners, JP Morgan Chase, BlackBerry Partners Fund, Comcast Interactive Capital and many others.