Call of Duty: Ghosts is inching ever so closer to its November release as it’ll be releasing on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii U and Windows PC on November 5, while its PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions will be available at the time of their respective launches. If you’re a PC gamer, you probably have been waiting to hear of Call of Duty: Ghosts PC spec requirements since you want your first-person experience to go without a hitch. Your wait is finally over as GeForce has just posted Windows PC system requirements for Call of Duty: Ghosts.
As you’d expect coming from GeForce, the site recommends you own an NVIDIA GeFroce GTX 780 card to get the best experience out of Call of Duty: Ghosts. In addition to their recommended video card, GeForce published a minimum system requirements, which we’re sure you’re going to want to have a PC rig that has specs higher than these so your gameplay experience goes smooth:
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit / Windows 8 64-Bit
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8200 2.66 GHZ / AMD Phenom X3 8750 2.4 GHZ or better
- RAM: 6 GB RAM
- HDD: 50 GB HD space
- Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti / ATI Radeon HD 5870 or better
- Sound: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
- DirectX: 11
- Internet: Broadband connection and service required for Multiplayer Connectivity. Internet connection required for activation.